Virtual Business Card
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Virtual Business Card.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Scheduled Events.
- FINISHING & BINDING EQUIPMENT > Digital Finishing/Converting
- FINISHING & BINDING EQUIPMENT > Finishing & Binding Equipment
- FINISHING & BINDING EQUIPMENT > Off-Line Finishing Systems
- FINISHING & BINDING EQUIPMENT > Paper Punching Machines
- MAILING/FULFILLMENT > Mailing/Fulfillment - Hardware
- POSTPRESS - COMMERCIAL FINISHING > Binding - Perfect
- POSTPRESS - COMMERCIAL FINISHING > Cutting - Die Cutting
- POSTPRESS - COMMERCIAL FINISHING > Feeders
- POSTPRESS - COMMERCIAL FINISHING > Postpress - Commercial Finishing
- POSTPRESS - COMMERCIAL FINISHING > Web Finishing
Tecnau Revolution 50 Series
Tecnau’s recently introduced Revolution 50 series is a family of cut/stack modules designed for the latest generation of high-speed, high-resolution web-fed color inkjet presses. Systems run paper weights from 40 – 300 gsm, at speeds up to 590 or even 750 fpm. All Revolution 50 modules run taut-web for reliable operation, and include features like IoT connectivity with remote monitoring for high uptime. Multiple stackers, as well as merger & plow-fold, are available to match your needs.
Tecnau Stack 1212
Tecnau’s just-unveiled Stack 1212 cut/stack system converts multi-up output from the emerging generation of B2+ color digital presses (as well as sheet-fed offset presses) into smaller, stacked finished pages without guillotine cutting. Stack 1212 reduces manual print handling, cutting & stacking sheets in a single-pass automated process. The system features a smaller footprint than competition and supports impositions up to 21-up and papers from 70-350 gsm, producing pages as small as 4x5”.
Tecnau Splicer Roll 40
Building on Tecnau’s proven Zero Speed Splicer u40 unwinder, Tecnau adds the Splicer r40 rewinder. Pairing the two splicers (as Splicer Roll 40) together around a high-speed web-fed inkjet press allows customers to absolutely maximize productivity. With latest presses completing rolls as fast as 30 minutes, downtime due to roll changes can approach 40% or more. With Roll 40, this drops to 0%, while also eliminating the lengthy paper waste associated with press stoppage due to roll completion.