Standard Finishing Systems
About Standard Finishing Systems
Virtual Business Card
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Virtual Business Card.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Scheduled Events.
- FINISHING & BINDING EQUIPMENT > Digital Finishing/Converting
- FINISHING & BINDING EQUIPMENT > Finishing & Binding Equipment
- FINISHING & BINDING EQUIPMENT > Off-Line Finishing Systems
- POSTPRESS - COMMERCIAL FINISHING > Binding - Perfect
- POSTPRESS - COMMERCIAL FINISHING > Binding - Saddle-Stitch
- POSTPRESS - COMMERCIAL FINISHING > Cutting - Die Cutting
- POSTPRESS - COMMERCIAL FINISHING > Feeders
- POSTPRESS - COMMERCIAL FINISHING > Folding - Machines
- POSTPRESS - COMMERCIAL FINISHING > Postpress - Commercial Finishing
- POSTPRESS - COMMERCIAL FINISHING > Pre/Post – For Continuous Feed Printers
Standard Horizon BQ-500 Perfect Binder
The Horizon BQ-500 Perfect Binder is designed for increased book-of-one productivity, increased automation, and increased quality control over a wider range of substrates compared to competitive models. The system features an improved and easy-to-use 12.1” touchscreen for quick setup, an ergonomic design for efficient, operator-friendly production, and an enhanced delivery system for thin books. In a variable range of +/- 5mm, the BQ-500 can reach production speeds of up to 800 books per hour.
Standard Horizon HT-300 Three-side Trimmer
The Horizon HT-300 Three-side Trimmer features fully automated setup with color touchscreen control. The system offers higher productivity, unique corner cut capability, optional flap cover trimming, and it’s automated setup can be barcode driven. The HT-300 is over 35% faster than previous models and can process up to 300 books/stacks per hour (4 books/stack x 300 = 1,200 bph). This three-side trimmer can be easily run in-line with the Horizon perfect binders for seamless book production.
Standard Hunkeler Generation 8 Roll-to-Roll Solution
The Hunkeler Generation 8 Roll-to-Roll solution, which features the UW8 Unwinder and RW8 Rewinder can run at up to 830 fpm on rolls up to 54” in diameter and 1,980 lbs. in weight. It can also handle web widths of up to 22.5” and manage paper weights of 40–300 gsm. The UW8 and the RW8 have been streamlined to reduce the total time it takes to change rolls to only five minutes. An intuitive touch screen display facilitates automated setup and gives operators an at-a-glance update on production.
Show Specials On Select Products
Category: Exclusive Discounts
Please speak with a Standard Representative via chat for more information.